Friday, November 18, 2016

Play Forex For Free and Earn Money! SparkProfit Review.

Have you been finding a way to learn how to trade Forex for free and at the same time earn some cash? I have been there before too. There maybe online Forex brokers that offer free accounts with only play money to deal with. Most are even expensive when you want to open a trade and as for a regular Filipino like me I'll have to find alternatives.

I'll introduce to you Sparkprofit where you can play the markets and earn at the same time without any costs. This system from Sparkprofit is unique. Instead of using the usual lots or units that are difficult to understand for beginners, they tend to use points. You'll get points by predicting whether the price will go up or down.

It is a very simple game. All you need to do is click on the Play button. There you can see what markets you are able to trade. As of now there are only 11 available markets to trade. I think Sparkprofit will be able to add more in the future. Once you have chosen what market you want to trade, you are able to choose the direction you want, either you predict that the price will go up or either it will go down. If you made a correct prediction you gain points.

the available markets tradable in sparkprofit app
The only available markets you are able to trade at Sparkprofit as of the present. Wishing more will be added in the future.
You can set how many points you want to gain however their is a limit. It will depend on what market you want to play. The bigger the swings the bigger the points. For me, I intend to trade in big swings because you tend not to get carried with your emotions and fear of failing your trade. Another advantage is you don't need to look at your trades all the time since you have a huge amount of time to read and watch the news. Trades automatically close after every Friday night.

Setting up a buy order for gold price prediction.
If I win this prediction, I'm able to earn the points in green but if I loose the points will be deducted same amount as red.
One of the best things about Sparkprofit is you can play it in PC and Macs using the web application, Apple phones and tablets, Android phones and tablets. I mainly play in my laptop as it is very convenient with my work as a blogger.

Now I know that you want to know how you actually make money with Sparkprofit. I've said earlier that you need to accumulate points to gain money. Yes, they do and you earn weekly depending on how much points you have accumulated. There is a leaderboard where you can view the top earners and how much points do you need to earn that in a weekly basis. Withdrawal is by Paypal.

Weekly earnings on top of Sparkprofit.
Top earners earn big. Cash rewards vary depending on the weekly pot. Lots of points needed to win.
I'm only awarded only a few amount per week because I'm one of the lowest points earned. Hopefully, I'll be better and reach the top soon. There is still little progress to my forex trading career overall and hopefully Sparkprofit will be my stepping stone into becoming one of the successful traders out there. As of now you visit Sparkprofit by using my referral link.

Please do join Sparkprofit by clicking this.

You can have access to their Help sections and their tutorials if you want more in depth analysis on the game. Thank you so much and hopefully you will be back for more of my forex content.

No comments:

Post a Comment