Monday, December 12, 2016

What is Neobux AdPrize? My Review On This Paid-To-Click Site.



Since being a new member of Neobux and been dabbling with it there are just parts of the system that you don't understand and seem to think about  reviewing it. In this video I made a review about how I understand the AdPrize system. To my surprise it isn't really complicated. To sum it up, Neobux Adprize is just a lottery. Each time you view an advertisement (those ones that you are able to earn money) you get a certain amount of AdPrize lots. You will be notified when you have AdPrize lots available to play. The AdPrize system is just viewing an advertisement but you aren't paid for every ad you view. Instead, you are able to earn points or even cash depending on the rules applied by admins. Since points and cash earned are based on variance and chance, I don't suggest that you click/view them all. Just consume them when you are feeling to do so or if you have all the leisure time then play everything.

All I've ever won in AdPrize from the time I've played them is points and I don't even know what to do with the points yet. I'll be blogging more about it when I get to study more about their system. As of now I just keep on earning from their ads in my account to start renting referrals. It's their unique system and I think they're the first ones to apply renting referrals. I've known that other PTC sites have copied their system. To me having to rent referrals is a genius idea. It is really hard to obtain referrals when you don't have tons of followers as an Influencer like me. I'm relying mainly on organic views rather than paid views. It's even harder to convince people to sign-up as people assume a PTC is a scam. Yes, there are some but not all. My job is to identify what is real and fake in the industry. I need to keep on blogging all the time to increase my viewership and hopefully make it to be famous.

Renting referrals might cost you money but won't cost you so much time in finding one. Think about this, you have so many competitors out there trying to gain as many views as much as they can like you and you get overshadowed by their ad campaigns all over the internet. The result of that is you will likely be able to only get 1 referral at any online business once a week. That's is a lot of time wasted. Renting is the best option, first of all renting costs you cash but you do get a referral for it. It is also based on luck but why? A factor to get that best referral is stability on whether that person will be active just a while because he/she is just testing Neobux out or that person will be forever active like me. So it will take time for your Neobux business to grow. In my current situation, I won't spend any dime yet. My blog don't earn any stable income yet so when that time comes I'll invest money in the biz and advertise my blog in Neobux. As of now, we'll take it slow so please be patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment