Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Mobile Player Unknown's Battlegrounds Is The Best Smartphone Game

Finally, PUBG Mobile is here to play for FREE!

I was really excited when Tencent announced that they are going to release a mobile version of Player Unknown's Battlegrounds and it is Free-to-Play! I've always wanted to play it but can't because my current laptop is old and the system requirements needed to play PUBG can't even fit the minimum requirements. So, I've decided to take it for a spin on my Samsung S8+. The game size is about 825 MB.

Gameplay Was Splendid

First time playing and was shaking. I get shaky hands when there is something new for me to try. Being really excited to play and only learning about the game from watching Youtube videos made by PUBG gamers, directly I queued to play.

My game graphics was set to medium. Even my phone isn't that powerful when it comes to graphics. Playing shooters in your phone is weird. It's weird if you haven't played shooters in console. I think it's similar to playing in console 'cause I'm not a console gamer but a PC gamer.

The first try, I wasn't able to win but at the 2nd try was the "Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!".  I'm not expecting much about the game as it's repetitive and the main goal is to get to win 1st place. Though there will be progression awards that are daily and news that there will be in-game skins for weapons. Of course, the developers need money to maintain the game on its pristine.

Screenshots For The Fans


3 PUBG Characters On Achievement Lobby
After playing 1 game, I got to level 3.
Assault Rifle Aimed Sight At Downhill
This is my first Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!Aimed my sights at a running player toward my teammate.
Robin getting S+ grade from playing the game.
I got an S+ & I don't know if it's the highest grade since I'm a newbie at PUBG.





No comments:

Post a Comment