Thursday, March 22, 2018

Hiking Around Uncharted Upper Bulacao Territory

Hispanic Filipino Standing Selfie Mirror w/ Outdoor Hiking Gear
First time going for a hike around Bulacao Cebu City & Talisay City.
Blogging about money isn't everything so I've decided to go outside once in a while to get something fresh from the outside world. It's because with my activity as a Blogger that I'm being isolated by society and started to feel like a Hikikomori (Shut-In Person).

Going out for a hike and having a new hobby on street-photography and adding these photos to Google Maps. Yes, I use Google Maps. It's my outdoor activity and there are many places in Cebu Island that aren't visibly marked on the map. I do it myself so there will be places to remember when I need something to buy. Also for the sake of living a healthier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment