Monday, April 23, 2018

Where To Eat Good Food In Cebu When In Southern Cebu City?

Newly Opened Tambayan Food Park Bulacao Pardo

Cebu Island food park open for everyone.
There are still other spaces that have not been occupied. It's be cool to see another time what stores will be waiting for me.
Pretty much excited on the opening of this new food hub to fill my belly every time I need to go find a place to eat and possibly socialize. My life is kinda getting boring with the "blogger lifestyle" so going outdoors is my better option. This place is not yet fully developed or finished and the place is only lively at night.

Spanish Filipino sitting waiting for burger ordered at Sur-Burger Station.
Out of all the food stalls,...Sug-Burger station is my choice.
Out of all the food stalls open, the one I chose is this burger joint called Sug-Burger Station. They have very nice staff and the reason why I chose their place is that they were the first ones who gave me that first impression of a happy place and they made me feel comfortable.

There's this spicy hotdog that's become my favorite.

Recipes of Sug-Burger Station Displayed on Tarpaulin.
All the yummy food you can choose from buy I chose you...
What kind of dog breed that spit fire?  It's a a FIRE DOG! Ba Dum Tss. It's also my favorite in their menu and the first one I've ever ordered. I'll be back for more in the future to try and test their other dishes.
Firedog spicy hotdog with fries served hot on a plastic plate.
There she is! The best hotdog in Bulacao Pardo.
At first I thought the spicy flavor was from the ketchup but I was mistaken. It's actually from the peppers as part of the recipe of the Firedog. First bite was already spicy and you really need that pepsi beside you.

Small pieced of pork adobo on a plastic plate with vinegar and chili pepper.
This adobo is what they call as Krispy Pork Maskara on their menu.
You better have a side dish to mitigate the spicy flavor in your mouth after eating the hotdog. I never did squeeze the chili 'cause it's gonna get hotter again. I was already sweating and pepsi cola isn't enough. Though it was spicy and hot but it sure was very delicious and I'm very sure that I'll be coming back for more in Sug-Burger Station but better be at night because that's the time frame when the venue is crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment