Friday, April 6, 2018

Beard Growth For Handsome Manliness & Ladies To Caress

Handsome Cebuano Wearing Glasses Growing Long Beard
I'm growing a beard and that makes me look like an Arab royal and start my own as House of ______?
Hola amigos, como estas! This is me again and there is an update about my beard...after I've asked for a question to my followers if I should grow a beard or not. Most of you said no but I've decided to grow a beard as this is a part of me. I'll grow it as long as I can and it must look fashionable and will push through with the haircut and hair dye color will be a surprise. We all know the Filipinos will think that I'm muslim because of my beard but no...it's for fashion. There is still a lot of taking care needed to having a beard it's because germs stay within every nook and cranny of your body. For the mean time, always keep updated on my future fashion style.

No comments:

Post a Comment